Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally, A Real Job!

Woo Hoo! I finally landed a job! It was a long search and I can't say how many applications I filled out, not to mention how many times I drove to town to fill out more! I guess because I said I can't work on Sundays most of them wouldn't even consider my application, but Walgreens here in town decided to take a chance on me. It will be scattered hours and probably working most Saturdays, but at least I have something for now. From what I understand, they are a pretty good company to work for, so hopefully it will work into being something good. So far everyone seems to be very nice and helpful. At least I won't have to drive very far to work which will save on gas, and hopefully make up for the pitiful wages I will be making. I guess we can't all have everything!

Everyone is gearing up for Halloween, including my grandkids. Marlene sent me a few pictures of them in their costumes. Anabelle is a little lamb and is growing so fast and getting so big that she can barely fit into her costume. Keaton, in his frog outfit, is so cute! I wish I could just pop up there to see them more often. Elie makes the cutest little witch I have seen!






1 comment:

Jane said...

Congratulations on the job! The pictures of your Grandkids are so so cute. We just got your package in the mail this evening-- thank you so much! The outfits are so cute, and Vaughn loves the books. He's already had me read them to him a dozen times.