Monday, October 27, 2008

New Job and New Book!

I have worked at Walgreens for 3 days now and I think I have handled, touched and learned more about cigarettes than I knew in my whole entire lifetime! Did you know that Marlboro has 39 different kinds of cigarettes? When someone asks for a pack I just look at them blankly and ask them to point them out because I don't have a clue what they are talking about! Ha! I have also sold more condoms and dog bones than I even thought possible! What fun I am having! It really isn't a bad job, but standing in one place for about 8 hours at a time is a little hard. Hopefully after the holidays things will slow down a little bit!

I was so excited to come home today and find the new copy of Mom's recipe book in the mailbox. I had one printed to make sure that it looks the way I wanted. It turned out really nice and I think it will be a fun collection to have. It is a little more expensive than I wanted, but so what else is new! I guess $18 for a book is not really unreasonable nowadays and that includes the shipping and handling. I am setting it up so that those that want one can just use the button on my blog and go to the publisher and order one, or however many you want! The color is really nice and the paper and print is beautiful! Enjoy!

No comments: